Friday, March 25, 2011

Dari FB Prof Dr Muhaya

are we all having mindless autopilot eating or mindful eating. The worst place to eat is at your work desk and you end up eating mindlessly. Mindless eating is the most common cause of weight gain
Mindful eating is a major factor in weight loss.Mindless eating while watching movie and tv is a sure cause of weight gain. The sound of other people eating make people eat.

To achieve mindful eating
1. eliminate distraction like tv.
2. keep food journal for amonth- it shows your habit. Journal make us eat 50% less and describe how you feel while eating that.
3. Assess true need of food vs emotional eating. Food is not our friend so stop emotional eating. 4. Increase sensation and awareness and eat slowly ...and . It takes our brain 10 minutes to acknowledge that our stomach is full


http://www.facebook.com/profdrmuhaya

5 comments:

  1. Hi i am kavin, its my first occasion to commenting anyplace, when i read this post i thought i could also create comment due to this brilliant article.


    Visit my web blog :: email signature templates

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is actually a nice and helpful piece of information.

    I'm happy that you simply shared this useful info with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

    Here is my web blog :: email flyer templates

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am extremely impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your blog.
    Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself? Anyway keep up the excellent quality writing, it's rare to see a nice blog like this one nowadays.

    Feel free to visit my web-site: Sample Email Templates

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yesterday, while I was at work, my sister stole my
    iPad and tested to see if it can survive a 30 foot drop, just
    so she can be a youtube sensation. My iPad
    is now destroyed and she has 83 views. I know this is completely off topic but I had to
    share it with someone!

    Stop by my web blog; subdivide

    ReplyDelete
  5. What's up Dear, are you really visiting this website on a regular basis, if so afterward you will absolutely obtain good knowledge.

    Also visit my homepage - Learn Alot more Here

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...