Thursday, August 19, 2010
wase nak makan kuih abok abok
ABUK-ABUK SAGU (Rossya)
500 g sagoo
1/2 coconut ~ grated (just the white part)
1 cup palm sugar (gula Melaka) ~ cut to small pieces
salt to taste
banana leaves cut into the size of 3 inches x 3 inches and made into cones
1. Wash the sagoo and put through a strainer.
2. Mix well grated coconut and salt. Add in the sagoo and mix well.
3. Take one cone, put in a bit of the sagoo mix. Press slightly into the cone.
4. Add 1 teaspoon of the palm sugar on top.
5. Cover it with 2 tablespoons of sagoo mix.
6. Close the cone and slit with a toothpick.
7. Steam till done, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- sagu, kelapa, nissan, daun pisang
- basuh sagu, bg kembg sikit, masukkn berlapis dlm kon daun pisang n kukus....
nota; rindunya nak makan kuih ni, sbb susah nak dpat kat KT kena la cari resepi....bila nak buat ntah